Family Practice in Kansas City, Kansas
- MEDICARE CERTIFIED
- 7+ YEARS EXP
Dr. Laurel B Witt, MD, is a Family Practice specialist in Kansas City, Kansas. She attended and graduated from University Of Kansas School Of Medicine in 2011, having over 7 years of diverse experience, especially in Family Practice. She is affiliated with many hospitals including University Of Kansas Hospital. Dr. Laurel B Witt also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including Kansas University Physicians Inc. Dr. Laurel B Witt accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full. Call (913) 588-1944 to request Dr. Laurel B Witt the information (Medicare information, advice, payment, ...) or simply to book an appointment.
BasicsFull Name Laurel B Witt Gender Female PECOS ID 5496900672 Sole Proprietor No - She does not own an unincorporated business by herself. Accepts Medicare Assignment She does accept the payment amount Medicare approves and not to bill you for more than the Medicare deductible and coinsurance.
- Family Practice (primary specialty)
- Over 7 years of diverse experience
- Medical Doctor (MD) help
Doctor of Medicine (MD or DM), or in Latin: Medicinae Doctor, meaning "Teacher of Medicine", is a terminal degree for physicians and surgeons. In countries that follow the tradition of the United States, it is a first professional graduate degree awarded upon graduation from medical school.
Education and Training
- Dr. Laurel B Witt attended and graduated from University Of Kansas School Of Medicine in 2011.
- NPI #: 1487946836
- NPI Enumeration Date: Wednesday, May 4, 2011
- NPPES Last Update: Thursday, March 31, 2016
- eRx - She does not participate in the Medicare Electronic Prescribing (eRx) Incentive Program.
- PQRS - She does report Quality Measures (PQRS). The Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) is a Medicare program encouraging health care professionals and group practices to report information on their quality of care. Quality measures can show how well a health care professional provides care to people with Medicare.
- EHR - She does not use electronic health records (EHR). The Electronic Health Records (EHR) Incentive Program encourages health care professionals to use certified EHR technology in ways that may improve health care. Electronic health records are important because they may improve a health care professional's ability to make well-informed treatment decisions.
- MHI - She does not commit to heart health through the Million Hearts initiative. Million Hearts is a national initiative that encourages health care professionals to report and perform well on activities related to heart health in an effort to prevent heart attacks and strokes.
- MOC - She does not participate in the Medicare Maintenance of Certification Program. A "Maintenance of Certification Program" encourages board certified physicians to continue learning and self-evaluating throughout their medical career.
Language Spoken by Dr. Laurel B Witt
Dr. Laurel B Witt has been primarily specialized in Family Medicine for over 7 years of experience.
- Allopathic & Osteopathic Physicians / Family Medicine click for detail
Family Medicine is the medical specialty which is concerned with the total health care of the individual and the family. It is the specialty in breadth which integrates the biological, clinical, and behavioral sciences. The scope of family medicine is not limited by age, sex, organ system, or disease entity.
Medical Group Practice
- Kansas University Physicians Inc
Practice Locations3901 Rainbow Blvd
Kansas City, KS 66103-0001
Phone: (913) 588-1944
Phone 2: (913) 588-6015
Fax: (913) 588-2496
- Monday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
View detail map and directionsThis doctor profile was updated by using the public dataset from Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) which is publicized on Friday, November 17, 2017, and correspondent NPI information on the public NPPES record dated Thursday, March 31, 2016. If you found out that something incorrect and want to change it, please follow this Update Data guide.
Contact Dr. Laurel B Witt by phone: (913) 588-1944, (913) 588-6015 for verification, detailed information, or booking an appointment before going to.